Just a few of the emails i receive for others named Jason Curtis.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

JOURNEY'S END OPEN

Hello, Friends!
Just talked to Kristin Curtis, and the farmhouse driveway and a small parking area at the
back near the basketball hoops are plowed. There's room for 5 or 6 cars, at least, so
we can plan on having meeting.
I have yet to confirm with Skip whether he's still doing the 10AM Adult Ed. Will email
you when I hear from him.
Please plan to carpool as much as possible, as there will be limited parking.
Michele, Skip, Sheela, and Jane...please let me know if you plan to go and want to carpool.
Barbara


--------------

SARAH M CUTLER


Hi All--

My plan is to stay AFTER meeting and have a yoga class (Kara is interested, potentially Kristen). We;ll plan on starting around 1 until 2:30 or so. Do bring mats if you have them and want to stay. Suggested donation $12, noone turned away for lack of funds.

This means I'm planning on driving myself down there unless the other folks from here in the North want to stay for yoga. :)

Love,
S

Rev. Sarah Michelle Sarasvati Cutler, R.P.P., R.Y.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment